PILOT PROJECT GRANTS: American Cancer Society IRG Awards
- Pilot funding for CANCER-RELATED research in basic, clinical, prevention & control, behavioral, health services and epidemiology.
- Up to $30,000 award.
- Applications accepted for general cancer-related projects and for special interest projects in adolescent-and-young-adult cancer research.
IRG pilot project grants are intended to support independent, self-directed investigators early in their careers (usually assistant professor or equivalent). Applicants for the pilot project grants should be within 6 years of their first independent research or faculty appointment and eligible to apply for an independent national competitive research grant, but do not currently hold such a cancer-related grant.
Recipients of IRG pilot project grants must be, at the time of the application, citizens or noncitizen nationals of the United States or its possessions and territories, or must have been lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence at the time of application.
- Case CCC Pilot Application Cover Page Template [View PDF: Case CCC-pilot-app-cover-template]
- Case CCC Pilot Application LOI Template [View PDF: ACS-RFA-Spring-2018-LOI]
- Instructions [View PDF: ACS-RFA-Spring-2018-instructions
- Application Form [View Form: ACS-RFA-Spring-2018-application-form]
- Frequently Asked Questions [View PDF: ACS-RFA-Spring-2018-FAQs]
John Pounardjian, MBA, Cancer Center Administration, 216.844.8326, email@example.com
Request for Proposals for Case CCC Funding for Pilot/Phase I Clinical Trials
The Case CCC is encouraging investigators to submit Letters of Intent (LOI) for Early Phase Clinical Research Support (EPCRS) funding. These in-house funds are available for the conduct of early phase clinical trials of relatively short duration. Priority will be given to trials which are developed jointly between UH and CCF with planned accrual at both institutions.
The proposals are being accepted on a rolling basis subject to availability of funds.
Please direct any questions and/or submit LOIs to Megan Kilbane (firstname.lastname@example.org).