OSU to Host Conference on Increasing HPV Vaccination in the US
At the end of June, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute will host an event on "Increasing HPV Vaccination in the US: A Collaboration of NCI Funded Cancer Centers."
This is an important conference and an opportunity to showcase collaborative efforts. Please register to attend and submit an abstract.
2pm Thursday, June 30 - 2pm Friday, July 1, 2016
Keynote Speaker: Douglas R. Lowy, MD, Acting Director, National Cancer Institute
The goals of the conference are:
- Provide a snapshot from national partners working to support HPV vaccination uptake
- Share results and best practices from the HPV environmental scan supplements
- Identify opportunities for cancer centers to collectively engage in cancer control activities related to HPV
- Identify research opportunities related to HPV vaccination
Abstracts are due on June 20, 2016.
Abstract Topics Accepted
- Local data as well as success and failures surrounding HPV vaccination
- Progress on developing state or local plans regarding HPV vaccination updates
You can display your poster at one or both poster sessions during the conference.